A scientific study published in 2009 points to a serious decline in the insect population in Germany of over 70% in some cases. What we can do for you, your cultural landscape and the animals that live there. Whether meadow, traditional orchard, wet meadow, mountain meadow, nutrient-poor grassland, reeds or nature conservation areas – we mow almost anywhere, with particularly gentle sickle bar mowing technology in order to protect the resident fauna, especially the insects.
With our holistic approach to ecological and sustainable care of grassland, we want to contribute to the preservation of biodiversity and the revival of our cultural landscape that is worth protecting.
From a one-time mowing to the extensive conception of maintenance, care and recultivation measures. Thanks to our good network, we can support small and large projects in the planning phase with professional expertise and then implement them technically.
In order to promote biodiversity on the areas, we remove the cut material instead of leaving it on difficult locations, as is often the case. However, in many areas there is still a lack of meaningful use of this landscape maintenance material. The highest possible material use is important to us and we would like to accompany this development.
- The topic of insect mortality is now well known in politics and the population. But many municipalities do not yet take into account that the mowing technique, time and type of mowing can also make a decisive contribution to protecting the insects that are still present. In addition, the biodiversity of an area can be significantly increased with site-adapted mowing.
Target group, beneficiaries or clients
- Flora and fauna. Insect populations and the people who want to protect them
- Significantly fewer insects are crushed with our particularly gentle sickle bar mowing technology and techniques like strip mowing with a time delay. Thanks to our technology, we can also manage very steep or damp locations and remove the material in the sense of reducing the nutrients on the area.
- We have the ecological knowledge to plan a sensible management of nature conservation areas, roadsides or other community areas and to implement this with our special technology.
Unique Selling Point
- The serious decline in insect populations by over 70 percent shows that something urgently needs to be done to protect our biodiversity.
- With a good long-term management of the area like we offer, not only can the insects and amphibians currently living there be protected, but general biodiversity can also be increased.
- The demand for insect-friendly mowing has increased more and more in recent years. In cooperation with the landscape conservation association of the district, NABU and many different communities, many meadows are developing very positively with the help of our mowing technology.